Hi all, today I thought I’d do 50 questions. Hopefully you can get to know me a little better.
1. Favourite candle scent?
I’m not a massive candle person, but I currently have Spiced Apple.
2. What female celebrity do you want as a sister?
I already have 2 amazing sisters but probably Sarah Millican. I love her comedy and think she’s someone I’d never get bored of.
3. What male celebrity do you want as a brother?
Fred and George Weasley, I know that’s two (but if you have seen the films or read the books you know it’s okay) I think they are hilarious and would look after their sister.
4. What age do you want to get married?
Umm not sure, around 26-29 I think. I don’t want to get married to young I want to live first but I don’t want to wait until I am a bit old…
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Not that I know of…
6. Can you do the split?
No I tried really hard to attempt to do them a couple years ago but i never got there.
7. How old were you when you learned to ride a bike?
… hmmm I think around 7…
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
Just the one! Which ever one is by Greece, I think it’s Mediterranean, there is two oceans. One on each side of Rhodes, and I went in the calm ocean but ones really crazy and wavey.
9. How many countries have you been to?
Wales, England, Spain, America, Rhodes, and Bulgaria. (6 in total)
10. Do you have any family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter?
I’m not sure I haven’t thought about it…
12. What would you name your son?
Same as above
13. Worse grade you got on a test?
14. Favourite show as a child?
As a very young child – Rugrats, when I was about 10 – Zoe 101.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were 8?
… how on earth does anyone remember that? I’m going to say a vampire.
16. Have you read Harry Potter, twilight or hunger games?
Twilight – I read the first two or three. I got up to there Edward left for month and Bella went in the a trance. Then stopped it wasn’t really for me.
Hunger games – no but I think I would give it a try one day.
Harry Potter – I am currently reading! I am on Harry Potter and he Order of the Phoenix. I am really enjoying it. Can’t wait for this book and the next two as they are my favourite of the films. I expect them to be super exciting.
17. Have a British or American accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
Not sure, mother if you reading this did you go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
They are died… so
20. Have you ever done karate?
Yes I got the green belt (I think and then quit.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Yes! Who doesn’t know the muppets.
22. First amusement park you went to?
Oakwood park. It’s a park in wales and schools go there every year.
23. What language would you like to be fluent in?
Deutsch, i am currently learning German with an app called Duolingo. It has loads of different languages on there including. Welsh, mandarin and many many more.
24. Grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
Yes, he shaves it of thought.
26. Do you know triplets?
Yes, I went to school with triplets
27. Titanic or notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes, I love Indian, i had one on Thursday.
29. Name of your favourite restaurant?
Turtle bay, it’s amazing! I cannot say a bad word about it.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores?
No, I would like to have a Costco card but I don’t own a business so I can’t have one.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite sex?
33. What’s your nick name?
I don’t really have one any more. My old friends and family call me mush but I do not advertise this to new people I meet.
34. Favourite person in the world?
Me! Just kidding, I don’t know I love many people.
35. Rural area or suburbs?
I currently live in rural. But I would like to like in the burbs.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a night light?
No I hate lights I find it hard to sleep.
38. Do you always eat breakfast?
No it depends on how late I am for work.
39. Do you take any medication daily?
Nope as fit as a fiddle! Or slowly dying in denial..
40. What medical conditions do you have?
None really. I have sensitive skin, so I can’t use a lot of skin products or wear some clothes…
41. How many times have you been to hospital?
Just once I think then I dropped a plate on my toe and ripped my toe nail off.
Going to hospital for/with other people, I’m not sure.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes and fixing dory… loves it!
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Primark like all my clothes.
44. Last compliment you got?
Not sure… I think it was a girl in Work saying I have a nice dress.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams?
Yes I do, I have a dream log but I have very odd vivid dreams.
46. Favourite tea?
Normal British tea with milk and one sugar.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Not that many, I’d say about 10…
48. What religion will you raise you children to practice?
None… I don’t have a religion and they will not each, but if they want to try a religion I will support them.
49. How old was you when you found out santa wasn’t real?
To young! No I think I was about 8. I’m not to sure.
50. Why do you have a blog?
I started it years ago in fact WordPress sent me a notification to say I have be with them for 4 years! But with several different blog names…
I like it as a hobby really. I think it’s super fun as I decide what I do and it’s totally up to me.
I don’t normally do posts like this so I hope you enjoyed it if so let me know, if not, let me know. And follow me on social media(which you can find in the side bar)